Electronics Recycling at Home
The future is in your hands.
Don't let it go to waste.™
Responsibly recycling your end-of-life electronics is your opportunity to have a direct impact on the environment. Our electronics are filled with resources – everything from glass and plastic to gold, silver and copper. These resources need to be safely and securely recycled. It’s never been easier to do so.
When you bring your old, unusable electronics to EPRA/Recycle My Electronics authorized locations, you’re helping to:
- Ensure the safe and secure destruction of personal data stored on hardware.
- Protect health and safety of workers and handlers.
- Divert e-waste from Canadian landfills.
- Prevent e-waste from being illegally exported or handled by irresponsible recyclers, decreasing environmental issues for the planet.
- Recover and recycle resources that can be put back into the manufacturing supply chain, conserving natural resources.
The EPRA/Recycle My Electronics program has made it even easier and more convenient to recycle electronics through its special collection events and network of over 2,500 drop-off locations throughout the country, including return-to-retail locations.
If we recycle 1 million tablets we can recover approximately: